SecretsEntrepreneur.com is currently open for fresh new content for it’s readers. If you feel like you have something to contribute to our readers, then by all means, let’s hear from you!
In order to help you deliver your best masterpiece, there’s a few guidelines that you’ll need to follow.
- Blog post MUST bring value to our readers. It has to be relevant, interesting and useful. Many people reading this website expect each and every post to be of value and they won’t click on your website link if you don’t help them. Please incorporate your own style of writing and personality but make sure you help our readers in some way.
- Blog post should not be too general. There’s heaps of money making advice out there, Entrepreneurs have already read most of those blog posts, they are after something that’s unique, valuable and not generic. Making money online such as Google Adsense isn’t new information anymore. It’s old stuff. Please include the latest tips from your industry.
- Please don’t spam your blog with promotional stuff. I understand, yes, guest posting is great to bring traffic to your site, I’m more than happy to share with you the traffic but please don’t spam your blog post like an infomercial.
- Create your own content. Please be original, don’t copy and paste existing content from somewhere else, Google will find you and give you a slap.
- Don’t be boring. Please use your own style, personality and identity. Remember, people want to hear from you and the real you.
- Make your post web ready. When you’ve finished writing your blog post, please make sure it’s ready to be added. I expect blog post submissions to be reviewed in only a few minutes, slight text changes and uploaded in 10 minutes.
- Include your details at the bottom. This is where you can link to your website, blog post or landing page. You can write a small paragraph about yourself and what you do with one link pointing back to your site.
How to submit your post
Simply go to the contact us page and paste your content there, I’ll be reviewing it personally.
Thanks and good luck with your blog post.