One of the biggest influencers of building an online business is through the art of building a brand. When you build a brand, you’re building equity. You’re also building a long term relationship with your customers and finally, you build something that no one else can take away from you.
This is the power of building a brand for your business.
On November 24th 2012, I’ll be speaking alongside the Philippines top marketing and influential experts in the industry. They will show you how they built their businesses online, how they built their brand and much more.
This event is organized by Janette Toral, founder of digitalfilipino.com, one of the Philippines foremost experts in ecommerce, she has been in the industry for over a decade already and has appeared on several TV shows, Radio shows and other medias.
Here’s some of the topics that will be covered:
- Bloggers as influencers and brand advocates
- Hitting page 1: how influencers and brand advocates are shaping search engine results
- Blogging and social media influence in the 2013 elections
- Building relationship with influences and brand advocates
- The influencer transformation
- Ecommerce, data privacy, cybercrime laws: what every digital influencer needs to know
- and much more
Here are the following speakers and panelists:
- Janette Toral
- Fleire Castro
- Kevin Ray Chua
- Rabsin De La Cruz
- Ruben Licera Jr
- Tof Salcedo
- Elisa Escobar
- Azalea Redidences
- Richard Eldridge
- and me
More information about the event here:
Also checkout the video here:
Register and I’ll see you there!